RbD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RbD

RBD FORUM

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

BIOGRAFIJA....

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
(...MICY...)

(...MICY...)

Broj poruka : 161
Datum upisa : 05.08.2008

BIOGRAFIJA.... Empty
PočaljiNaslov: BIOGRAFIJA....   BIOGRAFIJA.... Icon_minitimeUto Avg 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Anahí Giovanna Puente Portilla was born on May 14, 1983 in Mexico City, Mexico to Enrique Puente and Marichelo Portilla. She has been characterized as an extremely versatile singer and actress. At the tender age of 2, she began her career on a Mexican television program called "Chiquilladas." She was also the face of a well-known soft drink brand. During her younger years, she recorded a song called "Te doy un besito" which was played at the end of a children's daily programming on Channel 5 in Mexico. Anahí has also starred in numerous films for the big screen such as: "Nacidos para Morir," and "Había una vez una Estrella." Some of the small-screen projects which she has starred in are: "Chiquilladas," "Mujer casos de la vida real," "Hora marcada," and "La Telaraña."
Though she has been an actress since she was young, her musical talents and her great looks should not be belittled. In 1996 she released her first album simply entitled Anahí. Her sophomore album is called ¿Hoy es mañana? and spawned various hits. She has also been voted as one of the hottest entertainers. Her most notable role was playing Mia Colucci in the Mexican soap opera Rebelde. In her free time, she enjoys watching movies, listening to music, scrapbooking, and spending time with family. Among her favorite singers are Alejandro Sanz, Luis Miguel, Robbie Williams, Madonna... and lastly Camila. Her favorite shows are Sailor Moon and all cartoons but her favorite character is Peter Pan. Currently, she is a member of the Mexican pop group RBD which has been active since 2004.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
(...MICY...)

(...MICY...)

Broj poruka : 161
Datum upisa : 05.08.2008

BIOGRAFIJA.... Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: BIOGRAFIJA....   BIOGRAFIJA.... Icon_minitimeUto Avg 05, 2008 4:31 pm

a ewo i na srpskom....

Anahi je rodjena 14. maja 1983.godine u Mexico Sitiju.U horoskopu je bik.Ima dve sestre Marcelu i Dijanu.Ima dva psa Pancha i Papija.Visoka je samo 162 cm.Otpocela je karijeru u "Chiquilladas" gde se pojavljivala njena starija sestra Marcela.Znacajne uloge su:Muchachitas,Angeles sin paraiso,Alondra,Tu y yo,Mi pequena traviesa,Clase 406,Vivo por Elene,i Primer amor....a mil por hora iz 2000.godine u kojoj je glumila glavnu ulogu.Glumela je u popularnoj seriji "Clase 406" kao Jessica Riquelme.2003. se prijavila za glavnu ulogu u seriji "Rubi"ali je izabrana Barbara Mori.Sledece godine je dobila jednu od glavnih uloga u seriji "Rebelde"kao Mia Colucci Caceres.Clan je grupe rbd.Nakon sto je postala clanica grupe rbd Anahina slava je brzo rasla,sklopila je ugovor sa Herbal Essences,Avon Cosmetics,Andrea shoe ware.
Anahi je osvojila mnogo nagrada kao sto je Premio Ariel za svoje glumacke sposobnosti.Ima sopstvenu modnu kolekciju cije je zastitno lice,ima i sopstvene radnje.U 17-oj godini je imala anoreksiju i to je javno priznala.Njen najbolji solo album je "Baby blue"iz 2000.godine.Kao solo pevacica Anahi je prodala oko 300.000 kopija u Meksiku.

Rebelde-mia colucci(2004-2006)
Clase 406-Jessica Riquelme(2002-2003)
Primer amor....a mil por hora-Giovana(2000-2001)
Mujeres enganadas-Jessica Duarte(1999-2000)
El diario de Daniela-Adela Monroy(1998-1999)
Vivo por Elena-Talita(1998)
Mi peguena traviesa-Samanta(1997)
Tu y yo-Melisa(1996-1997)
Alondra-Margarita(1994-1995)
Angeles sin paraiso-Claudia(1992-1993)
Muchachitas-Betty(1991-1992)
La picara sonadora-salesman(1991)
Madres egoistas-Gaby(1990-1991)
Carrusel-Paty(1988-1989)
Cicatrices del alma-Natalia(1986)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

BIOGRAFIJA....